Electromagnetic compatibility CE certification (EMC directive)
EMC directive refers to the ability of a device or system to operate in an electromagnetic environment that does not produce an intolerable electromagnetic interference to any device in its environment.Therefore, EMC includes two requirements: on the one hand, it means that the electromagnetic interference generated by the equipment during normal operation cannot exceed a certain limit;On the other hand, the device has a certain degree of immunity to electromagnetic interference in the environment, namely electromagnetic susceptibility.
Electromagnetic compatibility instruction CE certification core requirements:
Electromagnetic compatibility directive CE certification requires that all electrical, electronic products and equipment with electrical and electronic components produced by the electromagnetic emission shall not exceed the prescribed limits, so as not to interfere with the normal operation of other devices.Also must want to have a certain anti-interference ability, in order to make the product under normal conditions can normal operation (i.e., can resist emitted by other devices, is lower than the industry standard allowed by the limit of electromagnetic interference.)
Information required for emc CE certification:
1. Product specification;
2. Product structure description;
3. Product electrical schematic diagram and printed circuit board diagram;
4. List of key components for electromagnetic compatibility of products;
5. Other relevant information requested as required;
6. Copy of product key safety component certification certificate;
7. Differences between different types of products in the same application unit.
Electromagnetic compatibility CE certification of EMC directive related products.
Household appliances and household electronic equipment.
Home radio and television receivers.
Mobile radio equipment.
Medical and scientific equipment.
Mobile radio communications and commercial radio telephone equipment.
Telecommunications networks and equipment.
Lighting fixtures and fluorescent lamps.
Aviation and Marine radio equipment.
Electrochemical teaching equipment.
Information technology equipment
Electromagnetic compatibility CE certification, EMC directive does not involve products.
Similar components with direct functions:
1. Computer system plug-in card, microprocessor card, central processing unit card/motherboard, email card, communication card, etc.
2. Programmable logic manager.
3. Elevator controller
4. Motor (except induction motor)
5. Computer disk drive.
6. Automatic control equipment (PSU)
Components that do not have direct function:
1. Electrical and electronic components in electrical and electronic circuits: resistance, capacitance, coils, electronic tubes, transistors, thyristor, three-terminal bidirectional thyristor, and other integrated circuits.
2. Cable and cable accessories.
4. Plug, socket, terminal, etc.
5. Light emitting diode, liquid crystal display, etc.
6. Simple mechanical thermostat.
EMI and EMS in emc CE certification.
1.EMC includes EMI and EMS, namely electromagnetic interference and electromagnetic interference.
2. The EMI, electromagnetic interference, describes a product of the electromagnetic radiation interference degree of the other products, whether can affect its surroundings or within the same electrical environment of the normal work of the other electrical or electronic products;EMI also includes conduction interference CE (emission) and radiation emission (radiation emission) and harmonic harmonic.
3.EMS, electromagnetic anti-interference degree, describes whether an electronic or electrical product will be affected by the interference of other electronic or electrical products in the surrounding environment or in the same electrical environment and affect its own normal work.
EMS also includes static anti-interference ESD, rf immunity EFT, electrical fast transient pulse swarm immunity, surge resistance, voltage sag, Dip, and so on.
United testing professional certification testing for many years, if you have such products need to do CE certification, want to know more about CE certification details, you can contact us or the products and related information to to my company email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or call the service hotline: 0755-86180996